My favorite type of exercise is rebounding. What is rebounding, you may ask? It is essentially bouncing on a mini trampoline. That is not quite the picture I want to paint for you.
A rebounder is a special trampoline designed for adults, teens, and even children who wish to improve their health by vigorous exercise. It is easy on the legs and is much better than jogging or walking on pavement or even grass. Those same activities can be done on the rebounder and more. There are no cars to worry about and weather doesn't affect your ability to exercise. You can quickly cool off on the rebounder and don't have to worry about a long walk back if you become fatigued.
When I began rebounding, it was due to the fact that physical education was needed for high school. I was pushed and prodded into it and grudgingly kept up my small sessions on it. But no more. I hated the fact that I was supposed to use it. Sure, it was fun to bounce...when I felt like it.
Now, I've come to learn that it is a healthy form of exercise, working wonders. I can become fit by bouncing even ten minutes a day. It will take longer than if I bounced, say, half and hour or forty-five minutes but, in time, I will become strong and work my muscles. I hope these words encourage you to do further research on rebounding! Please don't hesitate to comment if you have any questions.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment